Monday 9 July 2012

Misery loves company

Hello to anyone reading this.  I've never considered writing a blog before and I have no idea where I am going with this but I need some sort of outlet for my frustration, so here I am.  Perhaps having a moan on here will have some therapeutic properties. As you will no doubt have noted from the title of my blog, I hate being pregnant.  And having been diagnosed with chicken pox at 30 weeks, I have time on my hands and dark thoughts in my head.

I must warn anyone reading this (and I'm not sure anyone will) that I am quite sweary and very moany.  Before getting pregnant I was a heavy drinker and smoker and giving up this lifestyle has been indescribably  hard. There will probably be lots of referencing to my former life which I miss very much.

I would find it helpful to hear whether other women feel the same as me.  I fear that I am alone in hating being pregnant.  If you are one of those women who "just love being pregnant" -oh, do fuck off.  You nauseate me. 

Let me just make one thing clear here and now.  I am happy that in 10 weeks I will have a beautiful baby.  I know I am being selfish at the moment and I realise I am lucky to be pregnant - but to me, pregnancy is an evil necessary...nothing more, nothing less.  I know the end result will be immense.  So if you are thinking of preaching (yadda yadda yadda), think again.  I'm not interested.  Don't push me, I am hormonal!!


No comments:

Post a Comment