Thursday 19 July 2012

Hormonal Rages


Completely stark raving bonkers is the only way to describe the episodes I have had.  The raging hormones alongside the tobacco and alcohol withdrawal symptoms make me want to pick up a sharp weapon and do some harm.  The desire to become an axe wielding homicidal maniac is overwhelming at times.  

Who do I want to cause harm?  The one who implanted his seed, the one who is carrying on as if nothing is changing – going out and getting plastered; coming home in the wee hours; smoking in front of me; quite frankly having a ruddy great time without me.  THE TWAT.

I have managed to restrain from smashing anything or actually becoming violent, just about, but by god have I given him a hard time.  And why not?  Why should he be happy?  

I haven't had any fun for 6 months now.  Imagine that.  That is one bastard of a detox.  And I STILL feel like shite.  

No comments:

Post a Comment