Monday 9 July 2012

Judgmental Twats

They start crawling out from under their stones as soon as the bump makes an appearance.

The first experience of this was standing with a friend in a Primark queue (classy) and quietly talking about labour.  I mentioned I might want my mum in there as well as my other half, when some hideous troll in front of us piped up with something along the lines of "you don't wanna do that, you wanna do this, etc".   FUCK OFF.

People at work comment on what I eat, how I sit, what I wear.  They comment on whether I am allowed a sneaky ciggy (all the over 50's are like "I smoked and drank through both my pregnancies, and my kids are fine" - making me feel like an idiot for giving it all up.  The under 50's who have never had kids are all like "oh you know you just can't risk smoking and you know the new guidelines say you aren't allowed any alcohol at all?"  - usually said in an accusing tone...I have given them both up you interfering cuntbubble.  GET TO FUCK THE LOT OF YOU.

Then there are the ones making unsolicited comments on the time off I had for morning sickness "when I was pregnant, I suffered with it for the whole 9 monthsI didn't take a day off.  I used to have a cup on my desk for spitting" (wow thanks for that information.  I was just starting to feel better.  Now I am going to be sick again).  And YES I HAVE TRIED GINGER BISCUITS, NOW KINDLY GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF MY ARSE AND FUCK OFF.


No comments:

Post a Comment